Millionaire rice crispy cake bites.
I see your millionaire slices and I raise you ……….. millionaire rice crispy cake bites
This is a recipe I got from @carnation_uk and I made these for my lovely teacher friends when I made the stuffed cookies. It was 50/50 over which was the favourite but Mr BTF says these are the best things he has EVER eaten!
Best thing – no baking and they’re really easy 🏼🏻️
You need –
125g Dark brown soft sugar
397g tin @carnation_uk Condensed Milk
100g Rice cereal
150g milk chocolate (I used 360g 😬😬🤣🤣)
You will also need…
20x28cm (8x11in) cake tin, lined with baking parchment (with extra hanging over the sides)
1) First, heat the sugar and butter gently in a saucepan, stirring, until melted. Add the condensed milk.
2) Bring the caramel to a rapid boil, stirring continuously. Cook for a minute or so or until the filling has thickened.
3) Put one third of the caramel into a large bowl and mix in the rice cereal. Press the mixture into the base of the tin and chill until set (about 15 minutes). Reserve the remaining caramel.
4) Pour the remaining caramel over the base. Cool, then chill until set.
5) Melt the chocolate and spread over the caramel for the topping.
6) Chill until set. Remove from the tin and cut into squares – dip your knife in hot water (then dry on kitchen towel) to make it easier to cut through the chocolate.
The shitty weather is on its way so make these one weekend with the kids – they’ll love it!
#desserts #bakingwithkids #millionaireslice #millionairericecrispietreats #carnationuk #treats #millionairebites #homebaking